Shipping vehicle within NZ

fantastic, Sep 19, 10:15pm
anybody shipped a car from city to city in NZ! can anyone recommend a good company

kiwisparky, Sep 20, 1:24am
drive it

curlcrown, Sep 20, 1:50am
From where to where!

nzdoug, Sep 20, 2:27am
Can you put it on the Spirit of Endeavour which is a ro ro -roll on roll off and go from Onehunga, to Westport or Nelson!

tgray, Sep 20, 3:40am
captain transporter.
get an online quote in seconds.
google it.

16feb08, Sep 20, 4:09am
www.thecdg.co.nz

they do online quotes and don't subcontract the job out to other carriers like some other transport companies do. Biggest car transport company in nz

max.headroom, Sep 20, 5:01am
Rail

carclan, Sep 20, 5:04am
It Sprit of Endurance and it also a container ship not RoRo

carclan, Sep 20, 5:05am
Toll Auto express with the best service and cost for me anyway

kazbanz, Sep 20, 5:41am
IMO container ships are the devil incarnate -evey car Ive had in a container has been damaged

shazza541, Sep 20, 7:50am
ive had 2 cars transported before. first was palmy to tauranga ($350ish) using thecdg, they were good, took around 4 days and they have online tracker so you can see exactly where it is all the time, and I had to sign be home and sign a docket when they dropped it off. Second was wellington to tauranga using captain transporter who contracted it out to Auto Movements ($330). they were cheaper, faster (paid them tuesday, car was here thursday) but they didnt have online tracking. I wasn't home when they dropped the car off, they just locked it and put the keys in letterbox. both did door to door delivery. Both times I didnt use their insurance. Hope this helps

chris8.0, Sep 20, 7:53am
The trademe one haul plus is good

00quattro00, Sep 20, 7:55am
I used captain transporter to get a car way out in the boondocks to Hastings, was quite reasonable

drog, Sep 20, 9:16pm
Spirit of Enterprise!

fleming.a.j.s, Sep 21, 9:39am
Spirit of Enterprise left the New Zealand Coast some years ago and is now lying on the seabed (off the Coast of Africa I think)

lazzo, Sep 21, 10:31am
I agree, I've used these guys a number of times with no hassle what so ever, best option in my opinion.

bashfulbro, Sep 22, 8:48am
Me too, highly recommended

slacker8, Sep 22, 9:11am
We transported with Toll, won't be doing that again, turned up a four days after they said it would be there and dropped off by a different company andit was damaged and had a flat tyre to top it off! Wasn't happy at all!

carclan, Sep 22, 9:59am
Sprit of Enteprise was sold long ago, I have worked for this company.