"The" famous toyota

Page 2 / 3
savanna71, Oct 19, 6:12am
same trader, differant account

trdbzr, Oct 19, 9:22am
His other user names are japiwi.boys and justincase5. How many accounts does TM allow a person to have .

savanna71, Oct 20, 10:09pm
He claims it wont be withdrawn so maybe we will finally get to see its true market value, current bid $3221 and still to climb i suspect. IMO i think it will close around 6k-7k

chebry, Oct 20, 10:23pm
Urners in Napier had the most beatup and obviously bogged Sunbeam Rapier here at 10k plus for ages it looked nice from a distance but up close very amateur body work, its gone so some fool had more money than brains it only takes 1

japiwi.boys, Oct 20, 11:40pm
I am getting annoyed by the attacks on this car auction in this messageboard. Please remove this thread as it is bound to affect the auction yet again, everyone is intitled to a fair and proper shot at doing an auction and being left alone by these idiots on the messageboard.

elect70, Oct 20, 11:42pm
Thats whereuners are a riptheykeep charging you everytimeit goes upfor auctioneven if no bids , never again would I go there

splinter67, Oct 20, 11:44pm
I think its acualy helping you bet you got lots of veiws on your auction one day someone might buy it well they might if you drop the price

morrisman1, Oct 20, 11:47pm
whats it got to do with you buddy! Its obviously someone else selling the car

savanna71, Oct 20, 11:55pm
Provided no one is immature enough to carry this topic over onto the auction itself which i sincerely hope does not happen, and thus far hasnt happened I dont think it will affect the auction at all, why would it

pebbles61, Oct 21, 12:01am
Best car ever.

ptda, Oct 21, 12:05am
Already going into my auction yet again and yet again I ask trademe to remove the idiot comments thanks to everyone in here.

Gee that quote would be great to aim at all these fools on here that think my car auction is something that should be messed up all the time, so why not you all mind your own business and Go play in your sand pits and stop getting into my business. I am so tired of these attacks on my auction. Wish you would all just go fly your kites elsewhere. Savanna71 just stop texting me, I do not consider you a friend and have not done for a long long time. You should Act your age and not your shoe size. I can't believe I considered you a friend. You have really shown your true colours and how you are simply a stirrer and you certainly know how to get up someones nose. To make narky comments in here when you have at least 3 trademe accounts yourself that I know of. People in glass houses comes to mind.

savanna71, Oct 21, 12:10am
Not quite sure Pete where i have made any negative comments about you or your auction, perhaps you would like to point me too them. You pete stopped considering me a friend when you tried to stich me up and sell me a rusty Airtrek and i didnt want any piece of it, your doing Pete not mine. I was big enough to forget it

andrea_w, Oct 21, 12:16am
^^^^

waa waa waa

ptda, Oct 21, 12:19am
That is not when I lost interest in you Jarrod, I gave you away when you made narky comments about my sprinter auction throwing a suspect winner of the auction up as to being someone I knew or that I had failed to do the trade as my fault. Instead of asking me yourself and getting the first hand truth from me, You had to air your dirty little thoughts on this message board. as for the Airtrek, You are a a first class fool who did not want to listen and I have always told the truth, The Auction report said rust underneath and that could have been just a rusty muffler and nothing major at all, You simply did not want to listen or even have my friend in japan look at take pictures for you like I was suggesting, You just got it in your head that it was full of beer crate sized rust holes under the floor. That was your choice ad I simply said I would not bother looking any more for you as it was a waste of my time. So what was bad about that ! I am intitled to stop looking if you simply stopped listening.

aragorn2003, Oct 21, 12:24am
LOL . oh the dramas . your list of usernames is getting quite long now. tsk tsk tsk

savanna71, Oct 21, 12:25am
Your dreaming Pete, i commented on how it appeared, nothing more nothing less.

You can taint it and down play it how you want. You know the truth, keep telling yourself that!

ptda, Oct 21, 12:28am
Just for you jarrod, In Japan auctions if a car has a rusty muffler or surface rust anywhere under the car, even if it be just a 5 cent piece size of minor wire brush off surface rust, they must state " Rust Underneath " on an auction report. These days 50-60% of cars have that listed on the reports. How bad it is must be determined by viewing it properly, The report just gives you the places to check so you know what you are buying. It could have been minor on that Airtrek or it could have been worse, You did not want to go any further and that was your choice, But I wanted to make it clear what was stated on the report and you chose to think the worst and could not get past that.

pebbles61, Oct 21, 12:29am
It's like watching "Home away: TE45 edition." lol

ptda, Oct 21, 12:31am
Yes I know the truth. So do you. I have never told a lie and I am not telling any now. I tell it how I see it, I have never aired shite on this site aiming at so called friends like you did. I am now though, Since you wanted to keep putting your dirty sticky little beak in where it doesn't belong.

savanna71, Oct 21, 12:33am
Whatever helps you sleep at night Pete, does Tomoko see it like that or is this all your doing.

splinter67, Oct 21, 12:34am
um just so you know we aint in Japan

andrea_w, Oct 21, 12:34am
rofl!

This would probably sell better if it was turned into a tv show. there is more drama here

ptda, Oct 21, 12:34am
She read your comments and was disgusted by them.

purple666, Oct 21, 12:34am
Well if anyone is an idiot . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

trdbzr, Oct 21, 12:36am
im waiting for 'just another random passerby' called justincase5 to pop in and state his outrage at this thread.