"The" famous toyota

Page 3 / 3
savanna71, Oct 21, 12:37am
Call it like you see it Pete, i dont care. I am just sorry Tomoko and the kids miss out. Oh well i tried, see ya

ptda, Oct 21, 12:44am
They aren't missing out on anything mate. Like me and my family really cares if we see you or not. I can do without the back stabbingand snary snake comments in a public forum mate. You seem to like putting dirty laundry in the public view about others and acting like you don't really know someone when writing your comments. Just shite stirring mate. I don't need it and would not want my boys to see how you conduct yourself by acting like a little germ.

andrea_w, Oct 21, 12:46am
.and he's STILL ranting on.
Wow.

ptda, Oct 21, 12:47am
I can rant a lot more too, You all started this, Not me

savanna71, Oct 21, 12:49am
Like i said Pete i have never made any negative comments about you or your auction. You seam to think i have, all power to you, show me them. I cant control the way you interpret things. If you need to justify what you tried to do you know my email addy.

ptda, Oct 21, 12:54am
Jarrod, You keep thinking you did nothing wrong, I can't believe that, Even Tomo said " Why did Jarrod say that about you and not even phone or email to ask himself to get it direct from me ! " You tried to make out on this board that the trader that bought my car must have known me and was a shill bidder or that I had reneged on the trade as his feedback was good and no reason to not pay for the car. That is what you stated and did it here to stir crap instead of simply ask me on the phone, What Happened.That was your bad Jarrod.