Glad I got a big door .

Page 2 / 2
sifty, Oct 30, 12:30am
Hahaha,
I have been assured 'it's not how big it is, it is how you use it' though.

nathanmac, Nov 3, 3:22pm
Trader, you dont need skates, just some heavy wall pipe as rollers - have moved some big stuff out of some tight spaces with nothing more than that.Slow and steady wins the race, and I've yet to see something tip over that wasn't moved respectfully.

Great stuff though and is that a Willys coupe that is about to have a whole heap of stuff spun up for it on newly acquired lathe!

wrong2, Nov 3, 7:13pm
green

i am green

intrade, Nov 3, 7:57pm
jup 4 to 6 roller pipes will move it with 2 man on the concreet floor

trader_84, Nov 3, 8:08pm
Yup . I have another machine to move into place. I am modifying a bottle jack into a toe jack arrangement to enable me to get some clearance between its base and floor. I was thinking of some skates but will probably use some black pipe lengths I have lying around . and some sons. I still like the skate idea though and will probably see it through although its slipped down the priority list a little.

intrade, Nov 3, 8:11pm
make sure they got steel toe cap shoes on and no fingers under the lathe no matter what always hold pipes un top part and from outside , you also want a long baar and some wood to counterleaver it when needed , you can move it like that also on roller pipes

trader_84, Nov 3, 9:04pm
Yep, I hear you and can visualize what you're saying. Cheers.

trade4us2, Nov 4, 10:24am
My hobby shed is 40 metres by 12 metres. However it's not big enough.
Nice lathe!

dave653, Nov 4, 9:51pm
Green. greens nice!

purple666, Nov 6, 7:59am
Yeah gets a bit like herding cats shifting those at that size and bigger.

twit7, Nov 6, 9:11am
hey rue hows that car coming along . just want to know what size and brand your front tyres are . having trobble geting the right ones for mine . the front rims are 41/2 x 15 so i need 165/60/15 but want to run the same brand on the rear ,but mickey t dont do little sizes .

twit7, Nov 7, 4:44am
thanks rue ill have a look for those