Be quick.get a new Holden while you can!

Page 3 / 4
3tomany, Nov 6, 8:34pm
you havnt said what you drive. why! i wonder

chebry, Nov 6, 8:49pm
Now why would I want a Daewoo cruz I have a perfectly reliable diesel Citroen its economical doesnt get caught on twisty roads by anything very comfortable easy to get parts and Ford buy the engines to put into Territories Mondeos Landrovers Jaguars Foci etc

chris_051, Nov 7, 12:09am
No ford haven't build a taxi spec falcon since the BA, 6 seater dedicated gas and vinal floors. Falcons have been the choice for cabbies for only one reason, because they last the longest. Then again I may go and talk to a brick wall, after all why waste time with someone who chooses a v6 front wheel drive Citroën for 'carving' up corners lol.

chebry, Nov 7, 12:30am
Of course Citroens are crap on corners that why Sebastian Loeb was world rally champ in the same model I drive, Falcon have the taxi market sewn up in OZ cars are delivered ready to go in correct city cab colours LPG powered meter installed and at fleet discount price. Falcons do last a long time on LPG lots longer than the same engine on petrol the fuel is much cleaner burning but of course explaining that to someone who thinks Aussie cars handle is a waste of effort

3tomany, Nov 7, 12:40am
gee big surprise another holden suporter that doesnt own one, that in a nutshell is why they are threatend from extinction

mm12345, Nov 7, 12:42am
Aussie car production figures (incl utes):
2000 / 2010
GM 133,000 / 64,000(- 58%)
Ford 85,000 / 56,000(-34%)
Mitsu 38,000 / 0(-100%)
Toyota 92,000 / 120,000(+30%)

Total 348,000 / 240,000 (-31%)

floscey, Nov 7, 12:45am
cool you got a Loeb spec citreon , be a bitch to drive daily with the race suspension and cage and only 2 seats.

mokaubach, Nov 7, 6:22am
Do you have your Helmet and Gloves on and your hand on your d--k when you are off to the Supermarket in the 7 French letters!. LOL

mokaubach, Nov 7, 6:24am
Dead right, a very predictable outcome really, happy to rave on about them but don't own one.

mokaubach, Nov 7, 6:32am
Hey Chitcan, take a look at this, can't wait for the V6 C'mode engine dyno test you will post for us all to see . http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=VUWCo3lDjH8

chebry, Nov 7, 6:50am
good from one of the clowns who think a V8SC car has some relevance to the ten year old POS Ford they drive

chebry, Nov 7, 7:01am
So thats where you glean the miniscule amount of knowledge you have from holy shit a genius

mokaubach, Nov 7, 8:28am
Here ya go Chitcan : http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=uJxDknaPjmE , Tuff Engines!, LOL, .Deadodore

jarrod261, Nov 7, 9:11am
Hardly ever see a ford or holden taxi in Brisbane. Most of the are toyota or nissan.

3tomany, Nov 7, 7:45pm
one of my falcons has relavence to its racing days with the same mods to engine as dick johnsons greentuf ford which is still the same family of ford engine in v8 supercar today, if i spend a bit more it could have supercar power but no i am not going to do that. my fg has also got relevance to a supercar as the tail lights i believe are exacly the same

floscey, Nov 7, 9:48pm
Your the only clown around here , but you dont need to prove it daily. My Falcon is 45 years old . Do you have Splinters in your Bum !.

hi-ling, Nov 7, 10:38pm

chebry, Nov 7, 10:42pm
Good grief an old XC had one of those but it spat the tranny out, shouldnt tow with a ford I guess

floscey, Nov 7, 10:56pm
lol.Clown . XR1967 = 45years.XC 1977 = 35years .

chris_051, Nov 8, 4:18am
Cmon guys go easy on chebry she obviously loves her nana spec Citroën enough to think it has relevance to a 600hp 4wd wrc car. Just a bugger they still come out with an archaic 4 speed auto and I'll take a guess and say dodgy French build quality as per normal.

mokaubach, Nov 8, 5:29am
Chitcan~FIGJAM is a sad sorry one eyed dreamer, full of pi$$ and self importance, opinion on everything, non Holden owning supporter. Most people can see good in anything but every now and again you get a blue chip dork that is a legend in his own eyes and mirror. Not worth wasting time on, just watchout in case you see a Helmet & Glove wearing Chitcan steerer performing near you, especially if he is driving one handed LOL.

chebry, Nov 8, 5:54am
Your ignorance on any subject is known far and wide, you are the kind of nana that steers an automatic

chebry, Nov 8, 5:58am
Oops my bad most of my fleet is older than that, is your XR cracked thru the rear arches or has it been fixed!

3tomany, Nov 8, 6:49am
hang on luv dam engines nackered

mokaubach, Nov 8, 7:16am
Lets get back to Valiant rust, how come there are very few Chargers on the road today!, Ferous Oxide, thats why, rotted out rear windows, boot lid surrounds, wheel arches, sills, door pillars, lower guards etc etc etc, good engines, crap bodies.