Caravan Experts

Page 2 / 2
monaro17, Nov 17, 7:19am
haha.Don't start splitting hairs they use the same construction methods and are practically the same after the badge.

gedo1, Nov 17, 7:22am
Bro in law tells me Adria are made in Slovenia.Any other examples to support your comments (sorry, it seems that should be "opinions") about English caravans!

gedo1, Nov 17, 7:23am
.and, after all, you chose to use this discussion board to rubbish English caravans.Never mind, time to move on.

monaro17, Nov 17, 7:27am
With all respect- I have been caravaning for 40+ years and have vast experience in the industry. I have come across many shoddy caravans over the years 80% being european (most of those being British). You can chose not to believe what I have to say- that is your problem I know what I am saying is factual. Your remarks are becomming more snarky so good luck finding someone on here with as much know how with caravans. Good bye

monaro17, Nov 17, 7:29am
I chose this post to offer, yes my opinion, (of which is valid after all) to answer a question that a fellow poster asked. How dare I be so reckless

sin01, Nov 17, 10:07am
A lot of UKvans out here are are insurance write offs which have been in floodsHowever i found the quality as good as any in the world .They have made inferior vans in NZ Aussie and USA They main thing what ever you buy have itinspected buy an expertGood luckRegards JOHN

matarautrader, Nov 17, 7:34pm
Check out the so called strong robust well built Australian caravans on this site
http://www.caravanersforum.com/viewtopic.php!f=2&t=12286

Makes you think that English caravans are actually better built!

scoobeey, Nov 17, 7:52pm
thanks for the info have a mate lookin at a caravan and your post could have saved him a LOT of heartache cheers:)