Bought a car with problem

Page 2 / 6
zfu004, Jan 4, 6:56am
Can't find a same model as it's a 1L ONE rather than the 1.3L

zfu004, Jan 4, 6:58am
Well I left their garage in a hurry today so did not chcek that,will give them a call tomorrow.Thank you for the reminder.

zfu004, Jan 4, 7:00am
Thanks for the advice.

net_oz, Jan 4, 7:01am
The nice people on here are trying to help you mate. Give them the auction number so that they can help. I know it's friday evening and the brain may be a bit on the slow side, but you did come here asking for help.

zfu004, Jan 4, 7:03am
lower than that but i still not quite understand the relation!

jason18, Jan 4, 7:03am
Did you pay to much! If say you bought it for 6.5k and need to spend money then not a huge deal. If you paid 9.5k then bugger>

zfu004, Jan 4, 7:04am
I am not so sure if it is right to do that!

jmma, Jan 4, 7:07am
Milage!

zfu004, Jan 4, 7:09am
Just reached 90000KM

jason18, Jan 4, 7:10am
Thats not a big milage car to need the chain done unless they are common for this problem!

pickles26, Jan 4, 7:11am
Common fault, difference between cam and crank sensors caused by tensioner or worn chains.

jason18, Jan 4, 7:12am

jmma, Jan 4, 7:13am
A vote for this (o:

zfu004, Jan 4, 7:13am
Good notice for people like me who still think TOYOTA = BULLET PROOF QUALITY.

jason18, Jan 4, 7:14am
From what google comes up with the little yaris.If this is similar to the vitz has a problem with the timing chain

jason18, Jan 4, 7:15am
I reciently bought a 04 corolla at auction sight unseen. Last time I do that. Altho I only paid 6.5k and problems were cheap to fix!

zfu004, Jan 4, 7:19am
not this car .

hijacka, Jan 4, 7:21am
Edited. was it the relisted auction!

hijacka, Jan 4, 7:23am
This is like guess who but with cars. Was your one silver!

a.woodrow, Jan 4, 7:24am
Those auctions offered a 1 month mechanical warranty, use it. Or was it not one of those you won! I'm confused

zfu004, Jan 4, 7:28am
hijacka found another auction that i bid on but that is not the car.If i won this car I will be chasing the dealer right now rather than looking for advice here.

a.woodrow, Jan 4, 7:35am
You're good. Quoted from the auction:

We Guarantee:
1. The car has not been imported as a damage vehicle
2. The car does not have any major dents or scratches
3. The car does not have any mechanical issues
4. The car does not have any security interest aganist it, you will receive clear title
5. The odometer has been certified by AA/JEVIC

Refer them to number 3, tell them you await their response

puddleduck00, Jan 4, 7:37am
ummmm look

We Guarantee:
1. The car has not been imported as a damage vehicle
2. The car does not have any major dents or scratches
3. The car does not have any mechanical issues
4. The car does not have any security interest aganist it, you will receive clear title
5. The odometer has been certified by AA/JEVIC

It's a really poorly worded auction. They make out like it's a fresh import, but it has had one lady owner and it's a trade in. Also the trader can't fricken spell.

arrithedog, Jan 4, 7:38am
Did you pay the extra few dollars for mechanical warranty! Kazbanz, would this be covered if so! and since the auction clearly states the seller guarantees no mechanical faults - even though CGAmay not apply, surely the contract is voidable due to mis-representation!

llortmt, Jan 4, 7:39am
I've come across at least half a dozen of these with low KM's a rattly chains, a good flush and the correct oil and filter sorted them all out thus far.