7 seater SUVs

tonsta2, Mar 11, 10:26pm
Any recommendations! I love the look of captivas, have driven a few and liked they way they drive, haven't tried a santa fe but that's on the books too.
I need a towbar and 7 seats. Don't want a minivan, as i dont need the 7 seats ALL the time so would like to pop them down when not in use.
Don't want to spend more than early 20,000s so probably a 2008 model!

tonsta2, Mar 11, 11:12pm
oooh NICE.
haha the hubbys never been a Ford man.

tonsta2, Mar 11, 11:15pm
but our last holden was a bit of a piece of you know what, so it makes me a bit nervous about getting another holden.

lorraineclark, Mar 12, 12:07am
We looked at quite a few 7 seaters, and ending up choosing a Dodge Journey. The new ones now have a more powerfull engine for greater towing capacity. They have heaps of storage compartments, built in booster seats in middle row, been a great vehicle, we very happy with it.

lazzo, Mar 12, 12:19am
Territory is a much better buy Captiva, but if you're looking for alternative suggestions, I would recommend looking at Mitsubishi Outlander.

fiatracer, Mar 12, 12:26am
okaaay, so he'd prefer a korean car then!

korban, Mar 12, 12:32am
Dodge Journey - not sure how much they are though.

msigg, Mar 12, 4:24am
Sante Fe is nice. Great wagons. Everyone will have an opinion, just take a few for a drive see what your comfortable with. Santa -fe and outlanders are very big sellers in New Zealand and sante fe in Australia.