After 13 years - There is pretty good looking WRX

audi_s_ate, Mar 28, 8:51pm
http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/shows/8479831/Is-this-the-next-gen-Subaru-WRX-concept
Fingers crossed it resembles something here - the last 5 years in particular have been awful at subaru.

wrong2, Mar 28, 9:06pm
4 doors

austingtir, Mar 28, 9:12pm
I cant help but notice your probably an audi fan. It has far to much audi r10 stuff going on.

audi_s_ate, Mar 28, 9:53pm
You mean an R8! There is a fair amount of plastic rubbish around it - I do admit - however after the dog ugly hatch and the new legacy I was losing hope - It has now been somewhat restored.

extrayda, Mar 31, 7:37am
Funny, as I was looking at it I was thinking Audi.Better than the last few butt ugly models though (IMHO !)

lazzo, Mar 31, 7:58am
I'm not a Subaru fan at all, but I do hope for their sake the real thing looks somewhat close to the concept. I thought the side profile actually looked similar to the Mitsubishi, the rear taillight treatment looks try hard Korean aweful, otherwise not a bad looker.

serf407, Mar 31, 9:34am
I would expect quite a few changes in the production car - lights etc.
Guessing there will be a fairly substantial upgrade of the transmission and drivetrain.

mazzyz, Mar 31, 8:52pm
Hopefully Suby don't hit it with the ugly stick before it goes into production because this is a big improvement on previous models. Sort of went off Subaru for a while but the brz and this are good.

bitchwitattitud, Mar 31, 8:57pm
Hmmm I like it but in photo six it looks like a IS250