Mahindra 7 seater

mike590, Jun 14, 7:34pm
Does anyone have one of these vehicles? What are they like reliability wise? We are looking at buying one of our family.

intrade, Jun 14, 10:35pm
i can recommend you look at a foton tunland white low price ute and a ldv van you dont need to test drive them and then come back what you think of them? i can then tell you if your good or bad in telling if something is good by just looking at it , as that is the first step if has to pass in my opinion befor i even want to do a test drive.

skull, Jun 14, 10:48pm
Try and be a little bit helpful intrade, not everyone is mechanically minded. There is an obvious reason why Mahindra is on OP's list to be considered, give him options and reasons for and against.

intrade, Jun 14, 10:53pm
i am helpfull i never looked at mahindra so i want him to look at these makes so i know if he can see if something is good or bad.
i want him to tell me his verdict on these 2 without influencing his thinking when he looks at them from already giving the answer to good or bad
if ssangyoung is near by look at them also and tell me what you think of them.
only look at the brand new ones

dbolton, Jun 15, 3:18am

brapbrap8, Jun 15, 4:17am
As I said in your thread in General, there are much better options out there forthe price. For around $30k you can get a low km Mitsubishi Outlander which is a very popular vehicle in the segment and will have significantly better resale value and just be nicer to own!

tamarillo, Jun 15, 11:10am
A 2008 + outlander with side safety bags has 5 star ancap, this 2015 mahindra can only get 4, marginal.
Then think of the depriciation.