Low mileage Toyota

Page 2 / 2
kazbanz, Jul 20, 9:33pm
don't forget the 15 sets of brake rotors and 7 sets of front abs sensors.

intrade, Jul 20, 9:36pm
i have made threads about this since the last 10 years . i cant clearly see what it is if it is the 2,8 then it will have had a solid mass flywheel and no turbo but the bucket and shimm head and its problems are coolant system neglect= death. the pre 1988 engine with 2.4 or 2.1 non turbo diesel is the engine top gear did try to destroy. i fitted a 1982 L 2.1 on my 90+ surf farm vehicle repaired its problems and serviced it and it is still making the surf move , only just as always with about 57 horsepower

bumfacingdown, Jul 20, 9:38pm
Yes, noticed that, the first one to moan if a "Euro" thread had Jap stuff brought into it

bwg11, Jul 20, 9:42pm
And it is only 7 years old, wait until it is over 10 years old when all the "old Euro" problems start. Been on the market 6 months, seems nobody can see the value Jazz does.

intrade, Jul 20, 9:44pm
so foregt about toyotas lasting the new ones wont last, am thinking to make a youtube to investigate and conclude as to why these petrol toyotas from the 80s to mid late 90s seem to be so bullet proof.
Diesel where bullet proof if no turbo was fitted till 1988 , from there on it went down the hill. and its always the emission stuff destroying it.
no problem if you expensive service and check the emission controll items , but if your ignorant it was a problem in the 90s on diesel and its going to destroy brand new cars in about 7 years from new . even in europe 8 year old bmw diesel destroyed beyond the value of the vehicle costing more in expensive repairs then it was worth. sometimes double the repair cost of its value. i am sure manufacturers rubbing hand woooo new sale looming insert rub hands here. icon

bashfulbro, Jul 21, 5:21am
yes jazz, not to mention the horrendous cost,for European vehicle parts, that it is certain to need real soon.

andrewph, Jul 23, 1:44pm
Theses actually a red hilux on turners site that has 1.200.000km on it and its only just run in. I bet you couldnt get that out of a vito van.

paul861, Jul 24, 6:29am
sharp as a tennis ball

stevo2, Jul 24, 6:40am
Just been on the News tonight as well.

jmma, Jul 24, 6:50am
There is one on Trademe too, must be a Fleet of them aye :oP

thejazzpianoma, Jul 24, 8:39am
I find it flipping pathetic that this is now apparently "newsworthy" on prime time television. How our media have fallen, if it's not tabloid gossip celebrity rubbish, it's nonsense junk science, PC propaganda or yesterdays frontpage from reddit.

It's sad when there is a real world full of actual, serious and important stories to be told.

Apparently, though the programmed masses only have a taste for brain dead infotainment.

jmma, Jul 24, 8:48am

bumfacingdown, Jul 24, 8:50am
I did not watch it, what did it say about it?