Dodgy Dealers

Page 2 / 2
edangus, Feb 3, 2:08am
Well all I can say is Good on Redwood Panel & Paint for making the Report and not being afraid to put pen to paper.

Something is definitely crook here and its the Compliance.

nesta129, Feb 3, 3:05am
These park and sell guys don't know a lot.I went to one of the yards to look at a car which is listed online by them.Nothing about being re-registered online but the box is ticked when I looked at the paperwork at the yard.Car seemed cheap so I had a good look around,whole car had been painted (with overspray in places) and rubber underseal on essential places under the car plus all in wheel arches.Salesman had no idea it was a re-registered car with full paintwork given which seemed to me as it was in an accident,damage repaired then recomplianced and put on sale.
I have been looking to buy a car the past few months and luckily get to see a few that came just straight from compliance. Compliance given on cars with their ABS lights on,split CV boots,rust on panels,mostly in the engine bay.In one car I saw,the nuts holding the top hat of the front suspension was severely rusted and on another car the panel that the suspension was mounted on had flaking rust along the edges minus the spots where it was spot welded to the rest of engine bay.
I have queried them and have been told despite that,they still get complianced. so figure!

kazbanz, Jul 10, 7:13am
Give them a call and thank em--They'll appreciate it.
Small world--I sold their daughter a car a few days ago