Toyota Rush. Any good?

ken_williams_nz, Jun 18, 9:05am
Any feedback on these? Good, bad, ugly? Just smashed up the 1992 Ford Laser, which is great as it makes it time to get a new car. Just wondering what! Any feedback on the Rush much appreciated thanks :)

kazbanz, Jun 18, 11:42pm
Ken-I think they are a really fantastic car. They are everything the Toyota Rav 4 (1990's version) should have been.
I would buy the 2wd version.
BUT- I WOULDN'T buy a Rush. I would buy its badge teched brother the Daihatsu Be-go
The reason being that the Daihatsu tends to be a bit cheaper than the Toyota--EXACTLY the same car with a different badge

intrade, Jun 19, 2:35am
daihatsu have no parts supply from toyota and there is non for most daihatsu. So be ultra carfull what you buy as it will be even worse then mazda where you can get parts for if you pay 1000 times the money of what a part should cost on mazda , for toyota you want a old tech engine the newer it is the more electronic modules are plastered over the top of each other,

kazbanz, Jun 19, 4:02am
. Mate--WHAT are you on about?- The Rush/bega has parts available sitting on the shelf at Toyota

bigfatmat1, Jun 19, 5:21am
Driven a few of theses every time couldn't wait to get out they are noisey engine wise and road. Horrible automatic with very bad handling although most people probably are not concerned about power and handling the noise alone would put me off.

gammelvind, Jun 19, 6:46am
If you are the ken williams I know you should be looking at a Mercedes lol

phillip.weston, Jun 19, 12:49pm
Isn't the Rush just a Terios?

phillip.weston, Jun 19, 12:52pm
Exactly what I thought about the earlier generation. good to know they didn't improve much.

kazbanz, May 25, 1:20am
sort of-next generation.