Nissan Lafesta 7 seater

ambo11, Sep 10, 5:11am
Run, Run, Run. stupidly bought one of those, and the CVT became noisy soon after, needed a rebuild. They must have the correct Nissan CVT fluid, if you do buy and want to service it, NZ CVT sent me a package of 2 filters, genuine Nissan Fluid for a reasonable price (about $200 from memory), easy enough to do at home.
Apart from that bloody CVT, it was a really economical an comfy car. but personally I'll never touch a Nissan CVT again.Ruined a really nice car.

tamarillo, Sep 10, 6:04am
Cheap nasty cars with short lifespan. hence not sold new here.
2 airbags in 2006! That's just ridiculous and unworthy of your family frankly.

kazbanz, Sep 10, 6:20am
Im genuinely sorry to hear that mate -for odvious reasons.

kazbanz, Sep 10, 6:22am
REALLY good vehicles.

snork28, Sep 10, 6:24am
thanks for that am thinking of getting one shortly.

kazbanz, Sep 10, 6:28am
IMO -as a 7 seater they fall short compared to anything else out there.
Fuel economy is great and as a 5 seater they are a comfortable vehicle.
Unfortunately they basicly share the transmission with the 2.0l Primera so its a bit of a lottery if you get a good tranz or not.
They are now on my list of cars I won't stock.
I KNOW you won't believe me but the Toyota Sienta is MORE economical on fuel and has a LOT more useable space inside.

kazbanz, Sep 10, 6:29am
PLEASE make sure you do FULL due diligence. As a model they are fantastic. But that doesn't mean one abused car will be reliable.

ambo11, Sep 10, 6:32am
Cheers Kaz, these things happen and no-one can see it coming.Who knows what life in had in Japland beforehand. maybe zero servicing.

snork28, Sep 10, 6:37am
thanks appreciate advise.

kazbanz, Jul 13, 10:05am
I appreciate that mate but it still sucks. I hate hearing that stuff and not because of any potential fallout. --Its a pride thing.