New dble cab 4x4 navara utes for $29990?

Page 2 / 2
tulip17, Jun 14, 2:00am
OP they making room for the new 2015 Navara that will blow the doors of
all the competition like last time !

dipaks, Jun 14, 9:38am
Been quoted 46k including gst for an stx2wd with canopy roof racks and tow bar. should I wait for the new model?

3tomany, Jun 14, 10:07am
Hell yes that is to expensive

dipaks, Jun 14, 8:23pm
Thank you. I am a very impatient person though

3tomany, Jun 14, 9:22pm
I say that because you should get the new model for that sort of coin, the quote does depend on how expensive your chosen canopy is.

peacebird15, Jun 14, 9:52pm
Im always skeptical of the first year run of anything.

To often they are raced into production without enough real world testing of the 30,000 parts, and the first generation of buyers are left dealing with the issues and expense until they are ironed out and changed (hopefully for the better) in the next year.

brapbrap8, Jun 14, 9:56pm
You could easily get a Ranger for that price which is a far better ute, I wouldn't want to pay more than $35,000 for a Navara even with that gear on it.

dipaks, Jun 15, 6:23am
Are the colorados any good in comparison to the ford?

cammey, Jun 15, 6:31am
Subjective question, I think it depends on what you want out of the vehicle.

Like the OP in this thread, who wants an honest strong truck, the D22 Navara is the vehicle of choice.

Its a proper 4WD with yards of aftermarket parts, basic electrics, dual batteries ex-factory for that winch etc.

Thats because its a new, old vehicle, that has been made for more than a decade.

The Ford is a bit of fruit. It has complicated electrics, and (I understand) a bit of a toy 4WD system. It has a tiny battery and the lights all turn themselves on and off at will. Plenty of them Found On Road Dead with a flat battery. But its really nice to drive, and has bluetooth for your phone.

The Colorado is the same. Engine from Fiat, transmission from GM parts bin, body from Isuzu. Get the key wet, then walk home.

mopeds, Jun 15, 6:36am

brapbrap8, Jun 15, 7:47am
Yes the 2015 Colorado has had some upgrades so it is not too far behind the Ford. The Ranger is still better over all but the Colorado is a good option now since they are well priced.
Probably best to do some test driving and try them for yourself.

boat3, Jun 15, 7:47am
my brother just brought a new dx doublecab,goes well,has every thing you need including 3 years servicing,it's pretty good really,I like the new generation hilux navara triton but dont feel like spending 23000 on a ute with 250,000 km allready on the clock,quite good value. no pose factor which a lot of people probably want though

doglover2003, Jun 15, 11:36am
Lay off the bong ! A Mazda better than a Nissan lmfao
Pre 2015 navara model with 550 nm torque - what was
the ranger ?
You comparing current models with 10 year old navara's.
Compare apples with apples - 2015 Navara !

doglover2003, Jun 11, 6:38pm
Agree !