Trademe Motors Drag Race Meet

Page 7 / 7
richardmayes, Jan 26, 12:52am
Once upon a time, slow drivers used to pull over a bit to allow faster traffic to pass. I guess those days are long gone now.

richardmayes, Jan 26, 12:55am
Oh, I understand it all now.

People who overtake you aren't mocking your manhood Scotty, they're not trying to prove their prowess and they're not challenging you to a race.

They're just in more of a hurry than you. let it go.

1ollie, Jan 26, 1:16am
Honestly I just cant believe that this thread is still going after how many times scooty boy has been made to look like a fool, a lier and a seriously miss-guided chump he still continues to dig his hole!

smac, Jan 26, 2:44am
is no, no they don't.

richardmayes, Jan 26, 2:58am
And yet you continue to flatter this thread with your presence.

jezz43, Jan 26, 2:59am
why do you get wound so tight and call people rice wankers! is your car 100% manufactured and built in aussie! how about your stereo! what about your clothing! if you own anything asian does that make you a rice wanker too! who cares is someone owns a CR-V or a laser. each to their own, so what if your commodore can piss all over them, im sure there are plenty that would piss all over you. but no one really cares. you just look like a fool

johnf_456, Jan 26, 3:04am
Careful that roads being touched many times.

smac, Jan 26, 3:10am
Heh, yep. Kinda like a train wreck.can't look away. I have no issue with the thread, or comparing performance specs. Just the guys that can't leave it at that.a comparison. I don't even get what they're arguing over actually.and doubt they do either. Funny though.

un_known, Jan 26, 3:14am
lol scotty your attempt to insult me is pathetic, you know nothing about me dont pretend like you do.

But yes i have raced of traffic lights, when i was a teenager before i grew up and realised i looked like a complete dickhead to everyone else.
I wouldnt be seen dead in a cr-v. And if i were to engage in the juvenile activity of traffic light drags im sure my car would smoke its fair share of boy racers including you. Theres no way id ever work at a McD's and i'd actually quite like a laser.Because unlike you i dont need to prove anything to anyone by driving a "fast" car and engaging in illegal street racing activity.

If you really want to race and prove just how quick your car is to everyone then take it to the strip. If not then you may as well be playing tag at lunchtime, cause thats what traffic light drags are. kids games.

un_known, Jan 26, 3:21am
One more thing a vehicle is not a reflection of you as a person, the car does not make the man, your actions and attitude do.

I know a guy drives a v10 Audi S6, thinks hes hot shit, wouldnt buy a ferrari cause he doesnt want to look like a wanker. The thing is regardless of what car he drives he IS a wanker and bragging about how fast his car is and driving like an idiot on public roads doesnt make him cool just makes him more of a wanker.

pollymay, Jan 26, 3:26am
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=NanyIKjf_kM

Some fine tuning and I'm ready to go.

*patiently waits for scotty to take troll bait*

jezz43, Jan 26, 3:39am
and its usually the idiots like this that end up killing someone and walking away without a scratch.

1ollie, Jan 26, 3:54am
lol I agree

ninja_man, Jan 26, 4:02am
keep dreaming.

1ollie, Jan 26, 4:25am
Hahahaha well at the end of the day now the whole motoring forum knows and sees that you have taken the title from that Timaru guy as the biggest and most pathetic idiot on here!
Congratulations you are a real winner!

electromic, Jan 26, 4:25am
This is the best thread ever! I vote to keep it going a while longer, its entertaining.

project.d, Jan 26, 4:27am
his commodore must be putting out some power! i wouldnt get to smart to him only saying since those stupid riced up wrx only do 0-100kph in high 5s and quarter in mid to high 13s factory lol only way you could beat a wrx in a commondore would either be owning commodore with stupid amounts of power goodluck putting that to the ground or the wrx was in a turning lane lol i had a 5.7 and that pissed all over s/c commonwhores and would never touch a wrx from a set of lights either your having a good laugh or you beleve everything that comes out of your mouth sorry you must be asleep cause your dreaming

ninja_man, Jan 26, 4:30am

johnf_456, Jan 26, 4:37am

mugenb20b, Jan 26, 4:45am
They DO drive well. Aussie Holdens on the other hand, feel kind of loose and rattly, no quality finish anywhere. The old Buick kept on being used for many years, decades even. Goes to show Holden can't build engines. Look at Honda engines.

richardmayes, Jan 26, 5:10am
Looks like VTAX just kicked in, yO.

ninja_man, Jan 26, 5:16am
his s/c belt flew off!

jezz43, Jan 26, 5:20am
was only a matter of time,

guess hes going to give the HMS whale a good workout on its way home. hope it sh1ts itself