Trademe Motors Drag Race Meet

Page 6 / 7
scotty20001, Jan 25, 12:25am
one more friend then you will ever have mayes.

ninja_man, Jan 25, 3:45am
+1yet some people still want to believe otherwise.

scotty20001, Jan 25, 4:26am
no you are getting mixed up with the other manufacture starting with H you know the one that mayes and the other idiot likes, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and i am flattered that you copied my gay bar post, you must consider Holden Commodores a real threat.

scotty20001, Jan 25, 4:28am
some people also believe that a shopping trolley accord thai or integra type r is fast.

scotty20001, Jan 25, 4:29am
for all you shopping trolley drivers. http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=dLrRvW4KAxg

un_known, Jan 25, 4:57am
well the integra is faster than yours. we all saw the proof.

ninja_man, Jan 25, 5:16am
never said it was fast, all i said is that it is faster than your car!

jezz43, Jan 25, 5:24am
anyone heard of a movie called scott pilgrim VS the world!

this thread reminds me of the movie title, not the actual movie.
whilst this thread is somewhat amusing, its all the same crap as every other thread scotty posts in. no one has said the hondas were fast, they said the commodore was average. so what if the "thai" accord was proven slower, the type R was proven faster. get over it and let the thread die. its getting old. at the end of the day its just a boy toy car VS a family wagon. who really cares. if you had real disputes, take it to a track and video the races. no wonder the insightful posters are leaving this place with all this nonsense

moosie_21, Jan 25, 5:53am
Scotty in the pissing contest, ruins it for everyone being so OTT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=RR3qPG8nZN0

sw20, Jan 25, 6:47am
I invited my bud Scotty out to Ruapuna twice now for the drags. Haven't seen him there. Would be good to see a skid!

bubbles244, Jan 25, 6:50am

sw20, Jan 25, 6:52am
Why didn't you take a video rather than add sound to a picture slide show!

richardmayes, Jan 25, 7:10am
Again.
We are doing our level best here to keep all of this nonsense confined to one purpose-built thread, so that real threads (made by real people with real questions about real cars) are not disrupted.

Surely the insightful posters are insightful enough to have spotted this!

johnf_456, Jan 25, 7:16am
Agreed, better to have it here than every thread.

jmma, Jan 25, 9:22am
You do it in ant thread that mentions hondas or commodores, always trying to get a reaction, is that a troll!

johnf_456, Jan 25, 9:25am
We could say the same vice verse about you, but nothing wrong with a little bit of humor in small doses. Its not to get a reaction, I get annoyed of it just as much as you do. Including you trying to poke / criticize me at any chance you get for whatever reason especially the project car I am working on.

incar., Jan 25, 9:36am
looks like some vehicles are driven (stationary) raised

mugenb20b, Jan 25, 9:45am
Bingo! Someone finally noticed!

pollymay, Jan 25, 10:36am
Wanna line me up! I got the mid engine prelude started today. It needs a willing first victim

jezz43, Jan 25, 10:45am
why would that matter! not interested in a race you cant win! put your money where your mouth is and lets see a race

jezz43, Jan 25, 10:48am
mayes isnt braggin about the numerous cars hes beaten in a race. i remember alot of your posts. ive heard you beat WRXs, type Rs, standard commys, falcons, accords and so forth. and if you had any sense of sarcasm you would see mayes is just winding you up and you bite everytime.

pollymay, Jan 25, 11:33am
H22a with a t3/t4. Nothing a VX commodore couldn't beat

ninja_man, Jan 25, 5:41pm
By losing the race!

richardmayes, Jan 25, 8:27pm
I would totes line up with Scotty to race in the mighty *LASER* against the Thooper Thix Holden!

Scotty would laugh at me when he wins the race.
I would laugh at Scotty when he wins the race.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings!

richardmayes, Jan 25, 11:32pm
Fixed.

Vroom vroom.