Toyota Ipsum help please

Page 2 / 2
fordcrzy, Mar 15, 7:03am
the honda streams are AWFUL. the front seats have all the comfort of a concrete park bench. God how did honda design such a freakin HARD SHORT uncomfortable seat!

thejazzpianoma, Mar 15, 11:40pm
Very interesting example smac!
Take this with a grain of salt but I think what is happening here is a bit of a special case. The wagon you are looking at is a MK4 despite the year. The year is most likely correct because VW decided to no longer make a station wagon version of the Golf when they changed to the MK5.

What they did do was continue the MK4 in wagon version only a bit longer in some parts of the world to appease some markets.

Very sharp spotting on your part and very good point raised!

BTW, I think they are starting to make Golf wagons again now, just something I spotted out the corner of my eye.

racheee, Mar 16, 5:16am
Hi everyone, just thought would give you an update.After many hours of research, we went with an Ipsum.It is a 2001 U model, only 66,000 kms and has reversing camera and other things I wanted.Liked the look of the Presage there for a while, but it was Consumer online which turned me back to an Ipsum.It got fabulous ratings for safety, and safety always comes first when it comes to kids, right!
Thanks all for your help, it was fantasic, really appreciated!

fordcrzy, Mar 16, 5:34am
the old Ipsum/presage/touran debate rolls on.if you want to tow something buy a Presage.if you live in a city with a GOOD cheap euro mechanic then get a Touran. If you are like most of us.buy an ipsum!.

Our ipsum is great.the only negative is the 4 speed auto but having it in tiptronic mode keeps me happy (i HATE auto's) if i could jam in a camry 5 speed manual for not much$$$ i would in a heartbeat.

tinha, May 17, 7:10am
pllease help my Toyota Ipsum 240i is stsrting and quickly switches off. if i rev the engin on starting it runs and when i stop it switches off. what might be the problem