Mitsi Good Girls Car

Page 2 / 2
joanie04, Mar 29, 9:45am
My brother a mechanic for many years recommended either a toyota or a nissan as they are easier to obtain parts for.I have owned 2 toyotas, 1 nissan, 1 honda, 1 mitsi, 2 fords and 1 holden.The worst car I owned was the holden.The toyotas, nissan and fords have given the least trouble. I'm a girl a rather older one.I don't really care what the car looks like as long as it starts, gives hardly any trouble and I can fit the daughters horse gear in the boot.

iginoi, Mar 29, 10:21am
Then why do men get dogs! Not fair. Anyway, last year's Evo beat this Subie around the Top Gear track and that should convince everyone (girls AND boys) which is better

icemans1, Mar 29, 12:35pm
just stay away from anything with a GDI badge on it

pollymay, Mar 29, 3:44pm
I'm thinking of getting a VR4 twin turbo instead of my mr2. I do think retard syndrome plagues cars like that a bit, doing hard launches for 5 years with no upkeep then it breaks. You get it with the turbo mr2s only the mr2 is easier to get bits for.

Hear they eat gas though.

howie69, Mar 30, 2:37am
Okay get the message Mitsi is crap, avoidWill try to get them interested in a Toyota, the girl doesn't like my Ford

krisbop, Mar 30, 2:58am
agreed, anything else and trouble.
We have a nissan and a toyota for this reason

joanie04, Mar 30, 3:25am
Nissan is another reliable one.My brother who served his time on Holdens only has Nissans now.Something to do with his mate being a Nissan Dealer lol.The only reason I got rid of my Nissan was it started to rust away.

iron-maiden, Sep 12, 2:43pm
we had a 1992 vr4 was great on gas