Toyota Hilux Injector problems

Page 4 / 4
lyonruge, Feb 29, 1:03am
OP, its nothing new, i have worked for Toyota as well some years ago, prior to 05 anyways, now i work with an Auto Electritian in a small 2 guy work shop, and we know that if we service a hilux we have to check the oil pickup, which can be seen pretty easily through the sump plug hole, id say you have a case against the servicing dealer.

johnf_456, Feb 29, 9:22am
Dam auto correct on my phone there, but your comments are unjustified. Just like in any trade, some people know more about certain things from experience and others know more in another area.

snoopy221, Feb 29, 1:17pm
judging by the comments you come up with, I don't think I need to meet you in person.

Dam auto correct on my phone there, but your comments are unjustified. Just like in any trade
Ahem.[clears throat]
GADGIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-
Well he IS ya besy bestest;;\
Feck he's basiacly toyota's no1 tech.
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wat E says-ya SHLD READ.K

johnf_456, Feb 29, 6:28pm
Drunk! And no not a toyota tech

gadgit3, Feb 29, 7:53pm
Ya just need to learn how to read snoops posts.heres a hint he's not talking bout you.

johnf_456, Feb 29, 8:04pm
Yea, I struggle to read them.

serf407, Mar 1, 12:19am
I think it is a valid comparison - old reliable diesel tech vs modern overly complex with suspect reliability and excessive maintenance costs diesel tech.
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=jWv5gYWvXaY

tony_kapiti, May 25, 8:04am
I solved all my problems with my hilux, After owning 4 new hiluxs, clutch problems, injector problems, lack of response from toyota and local agents. We have changed to Mazda BT50s. More grunt and better ride.