Opinions wanted on a 1996 ford taurus v6

charmed14, Mar 1, 1:35am
What's the fuel consumption like!Someone's interested in swapping me for my 96 Suzuki Vitara.

phillip.weston, Mar 1, 1:44am
don't do it! that's the only opinion you need.

mrfxit, Mar 1, 1:57am
Yea what HE ^^^ said

But yea, driven a couple . ;-(
Thirsty tho with a 'bit'
of power (lead foot)
Wallow all over the road
WHERES THE %$%@# tip ofBONNET (drivers view point)

Super Soft cruiseyvery suitable for LONG boringly straight SMOOTH roads

mugenb20b, Mar 1, 4:12am
OK, seriously.please tell me you are taking the piss.

mike107, Mar 1, 4:16am
lemon

mrfxit, Mar 1, 4:42am
Nice engine
Wrong body & auto

lookoutas, Mar 1, 5:37am
Known to get CLI put on the front.

panicky, Mar 1, 5:50am
This old fellow who used to come into work years ago had one, apparently it was the first one in NZ, he privately imported it and was so proud.I was just thinking, what the frick is that and what on earth happened to it to make it that ugly.

kingfisher21, Mar 1, 6:22am
The biggest crack up for me is the "Proudly Made In Georgia" sticker on the rear quarter windows, how the hell you could be proud of making one of the biggest heaps of shite vehicles to grace this planet is beyond me.

bashfulbro, Mar 1, 8:04am
The New 2012 Ford

Renault and Ford have joinedforces to create the perfect small car for women.

Mixing the Renault 'Clio'and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'.It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumor has it though, thatit leaks transmission fluid once a month, and can be a realbitch to start in the morning! Some have reported thaton cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can'tget it to turn over.

New models are initiallyfun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horriblyexpensive to get rid of. Used models may initially appear tohave curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have anincreased appetite for fuel, and the curb weight typicallyincreases with age. Manufacturers are baffled as to how thesize of the trunk increases, but say that the paint may justmake it LOOK bigger.

This model is notexpected to reach collector status. Most owners find it isbest to lease one, and replace it each year.

ema1, Mar 1, 8:10am
They are brother/sister to the Exploder.(Explorer.).nuff said!

jkm, Mar 1, 8:20am
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.