Vehicle Vomit stories (you know you want to).

Page 2 / 2
saturn51, Apr 2, 1:44pm
Twenty years ago my son was at a birthday party at McDonalds.We picked him up and just as we pulled into our drive he spewed his nuggets,coke,chips and god knows what else all over the rear seat.I got my dog,a permanently hungry fat German Shepherd,and she cleaned the lot up.All I had to do was wipe the dog/kid dribble up off the vinyl.She loved it.

trogedon, Apr 2, 8:08pm
The dog thought "Mmm someone else's bile for a change."

elect70, Apr 3, 3:00am
Ipuked in back ofcop cardrunkas1 night on the way toplod stationcop gave me a biff in the ear & made me clean it at the station .

trogedon, Apr 10, 7:47am
Sorry, I felt I had to bring this up again!
Any new offerings!

fordcrzy, Apr 10, 7:55am
we went a big boozey trip to auckland in a minivan.
on the way back one of the boys chucked out the window on the southern motorway.

the car driving behind had to use thier windscreen washers to clear thier screen!EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!

muzz67, Apr 10, 9:04am
Never mix coke and port. spewed down the side of the car,, also on the lino beside the dunny,, and down the weatherboards outside my bedroom. never got the purple stain off any of them. also managed to drop ciggy ash on the end of willy while trying to fag and pee at th same time. try and explain that blister to ya girlfriend!

magicmat, Apr 10, 9:05am
Ok. there is an equal degree of 'win' and 'fail' in this story. that makes it a win ya know.