Want to take vehicle to Australia

Page 2 / 2
spunkeymonkey, May 11, 12:22am
How well do you know these friends of yours, how often do you see them would be handy if i had the same shipping company that they had please

spunkeymonkey, May 11, 12:24am
what is a carnet de passage

spunkeymonkey, May 11, 12:25am
Ok I found it on the net

doctor_evil99, May 11, 3:16am
I looked at bringing over our 3yr Honda Euro. by the time I added everything it's not worth it.so we sold it and bought another one in brisbane

martin11, May 12, 1:31am
Spoke to my mate last night and he said that they would not do it again as the cost of shipping was only about 25% of the total costs . Maf were the worst as the vehicle has to be spotless every where going both ways and he believes that the vehicle will require more stingent inspection now , He remembers his cost for both ways 3 years ago came to over $7000 +Reckoned it now cheaper with the imports into aus to buy and then sell overthere . Cheers

spunkeymonkey, May 12, 3:06am
thanx martin11 for going out of your way to talk to your mate so much appreciated

usdefault, May 12, 4:12am
I understand you probably want YOUR Pajero in Aussie, but pretty decent NG Pajeros can be had for 2500 AUD and there are a few of them here. Bought one myself for 1600 AUD and had no problems at all, sold it for 2000.

andya, May 12, 5:28am
go to van markets - look at backpacker ads at hostels - i got a toyota hi ace cmaper fully itted for $1700 in perth - sold it for $2000 in Brisbane 18mths later . i cold have got a ladncaruier camper for $2500 . toyoata is way to go if you are going oer the top of oz