Most embarrassing place to get a vehicle stuck?

Page 2 / 2
flybye_in_a_rx7, May 30, 12:54am
we had a flood here once, road probably should have been closed but the road people hadn't made it there yet. it was quite deep for about 100m. probably about the same height as car wheels. so too deep for most cars but marignal in 4wds and vans. a car thought he'd try his luck and it conked out on him right in the middle. as we drove past in the van the poor guy was trying to start it swearing his head off lol. dont know how he got on in the end. probably a new car and some 4wd pushed him out of the water

mlh19658, May 30, 2:46am
The guy took less than fifteen seconds. Was a very old Honda city.

lordv81, May 30, 2:48am
I got stuck once at the fathers day drags.on a sunny day.in a car park.in a 4WD!.by the concession shop in the scrutineering area.
I had parked in a slightly soft area thinking I could get out no worries until the front wheel got caught behind a culvet pipe that was semi submerged.With the help of passer bys I managed to get out.A kid walking by was heard saying "but isnt that a 4WD!" very embarassing.

badz(or)madz, May 30, 3:05am
saw a large camper van blocking the entrance to Oreti beach.They had burnt the clutch out trying to get out of the soft windblown sand,it was on a Sunday at about 5.30 ,had about 20 cars on the beach waiting to leave,It would have been a towies dream as it was only towable from the rear.the only other entrance to the beach is 7 ks away.lol

geedubu, May 30, 3:10am
I was in a taxi that mistakenly thought in the dark that the long slope leading to an apartment building entrance was a driveway, when it was a flight of polished granite steps.Cab was hung up on the stairs.