Toyota Hilux sr5 2010 ? 486666003

Page 1 / 2
blackbnz, Jun 24, 4:30am
hi guys thinking about grabing this truck ! only am i missing something why so cheap others want 47k for the same truck or am i missing something its a normal run of the mill sr5 right !

blackbnz, Jun 24, 4:37am
! and

grangies, Jun 24, 4:37am
Maybe they are being realistic, and just want it sold quickly.

gunhand, Jun 24, 4:37am
Are the others actually selling! Maybe its a realistic price instead of over inflated.

bellky, Jun 24, 4:39am
It's been re-registered.

blackbnz, Jun 24, 4:40am
oh so accident

sas777, Jun 24, 4:40am
Just looked up new price:$53,190 RRP for a double cab manual 3.0 turbo diesel 4x4
So it's probably a reasonable price

blackbnz, Jun 24, 4:41am
its only done 17000 kmsurely its cheap thats why im wondering something up

edangus, Jun 24, 4:45am
Stolen and recovered is my guess, thats why it has the tiny little uncool wheels.

Stolen for its rims I bet!. Why would you buy a bling roll bar, bullbar and have wussy nana wheels!

bellky, Jun 24, 4:50am
Unless previous owner kept them and put the factory ones back on to sell. Just a possibility.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 24, 4:56am
Probably realised how rubbish the new Hilux is, why anyone would buy one escapes me.

ceebee2, Jun 24, 4:56am
According to Carjam was re-registered 11th June 2012. I thought they might have had personalised plates but not listed in carjam so probably stolen / recovered.:(

blackbnz, Jun 24, 5:13am
yup first thing too change

blackbnz, Jun 24, 5:13am
really why would you say this

blackbnz, Jun 24, 5:14am
If stolen whats the bid deal

trdbzr, Jun 24, 5:15am
Jazzpianoma is a troll. Ignore him.

blackbnz, Jun 24, 5:19am
k cool

thejazzpianoma, Jun 24, 6:22am
Partly to be cheeky, but also to be informative. Before you buy one do some research on the new Hilux. The diesels have an appalling reputation for reliability, the technology used in the vehicle is out of date and they offer very little value for money.

Go and have a drive and a read up on the spec of the VW Amarok, it just runs rings around the Hilux. VW's Diesels are far more reliable and significantly more efficient. The Amarok is nicer to ride in, has a better 4WD system and overall is just better in almost every way.

You will hear lots of nonsense story's from the Japanese vehicle brigade who will make up all sorts of nonsense to try and justify the purchase of a Hilux. However if you use some common sense, so some research and actually compare what you are getting its pretty easy to see the Amarok is a far better vehicle.

The classic story from the feeble minded at the moment is to try and make out that the Amarok is somehow less powerful because it has a more efficient smaller capacity engine. However a quick check of the spec's will show you how silly this claim is.

Toyota have had their day in the sun, times change and at the moment they are only trading on reputation.

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

amberjandal, Jun 24, 6:36am
Just ask the dealer , I am sure they would oblige.

amberjandal, Jun 24, 6:40am
The value of a stolen recovered vehicle is less than a non stolen recovered. There are people who would never buy a stolen recovered therefore the market is smaller.

The dealer must by law tell you if there is anything suspect with the ute , they will know if it is stolen recovered , might just be a personalised plate swap.

neville11, Jun 24, 6:50am
they sell crashed and re done up cars cheeper,be carefull, everythings cheep for a reason

msigg, Jun 24, 7:11am
Its a great looking truck, it will hold its price while the others will drop, thats toyota for ya, take it for a test drive see what you think, you'll love it. All the best.

blackbnz, Jun 24, 8:54am
hey thanks all can only come up with 45 cash n0t into paying things off dont think id get a Amarok. for that !

phillip.weston, Jun 24, 9:20am
^^ that's a 2WD model

snj11, Jun 24, 9:21am
this car has just been repaired, i know for a fact it was sold as an insurance right off and repaired and reregistered recently, Saw it first hand myself.not saying its a good or bad thing but thats the story with it