Just had someone open their door on my car

Page 2 / 4
bellky, Jul 22, 9:50pm
And try growing up will ya.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 9:52pm
You just changed the quote and made that up lol.

bellky, Jul 22, 9:53pm
Ohh, where's your intestinal fortitude friendly_prawn! Didn't have the wherewithall to let your post stand. Haha, no guts no glory.

bellky, Jul 22, 9:54pm
Who's going to believe you over me. I can tell you, no one.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 9:55pm
Hey mate, I honestly dont care what you post.My point was -check out belky's post at 30.

motorboy2011, Jul 22, 9:56pm
years ago I had the seat layed right back and I was having a little sleep while the mrs shopped. Alongside another car pulled up and a kid got out hitting my door reasonable hard, to which I hear the mum say along the lines of "its ok, its an old car and no one saw". Anger took over so I sat up and opened my door as hard as physically could into their car, making a pretty decent dent and scratch on the middle of her door. I looked her in the eye and told her "someone always see's lady", and went back to sleep. My problem was not that the kid hit my door, after all kids do dumb shit, and my car was actually old and quite rough. My problem was that the mother really didnt give a crap and was just teaching her kid nott to care about other peoples stuff if no one knew you damaged it.

bellky, Jul 22, 9:56pm
It's all turning against you friendly_prawn. You might aswell give up while you are behind.

bellky, Jul 22, 9:57pm
No one is going to believe you friendly_prawn.

splinter67, Jul 22, 9:57pm
Not pointed at you Im talking about Hornett

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 9:58pm
Oh belky and you tell me to grow up. The irony of it. Sorry belky I dont argue with children. Its kind of pointless.

bellky, Jul 22, 10:00pm
It is pointless for you because there is no way you will win an argument against me. I'll tell you that right now. So it's very wise of you to give up while you're behind.

bellky, Jul 22, 10:01pm
You've already made a mess of it friendly_prawn, it's very hard to come back from that. Credibility = zero.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 10:11pm
*yawns*

bellky, Jul 22, 10:26pm
Next time don't get so excited friendly_prawn; try to stay calm and think clearly. Then you would not have made such a fool of yourself in my opinion.

slydingrb, Jul 22, 10:36pm
why is everyone so pathetic on the message board lol you should all grow up and stop having pathetic lil arguements.

bellky, Jul 22, 10:40pm
Try capital letters, and it's 'arguments' lol.

bellky, Jul 22, 10:49pm
^^ Yep.

johnf_456, Jul 22, 11:04pm
Nope, as long as you are a site member you can be on the boards

johnf_456, Jul 22, 11:07pm
Good on ya, some people just don't care. Or they will say oh its got another dent somewhere else on the car so that justifies it apparently.

Bellky and friendly_prawn easy guys, go sit on the step.

skyblue17, Jul 22, 11:14pm
Don't be so prissy. You're hardly an old hand either. In fact until this month you'd have been a 0 too.

bellky, Jul 22, 11:14pm
I don't see why I should back down to friendly_prawn, johnf_456.

bellky, Jul 22, 11:15pm
That poster is no longer.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 11:15pm
Gee, John, i would have thought you would have been stoked with his posts. At least he has taken the heat off you.
Everyone can stop blaming you for narking now. At least now every body knows who the real culprit is.I thought you would be happy we have that all cleared up.

bellky, Jul 22, 11:17pm
Oh that's the one you decided you had to edit friendly_prawn.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 11:17pm
sTop being so stupid.