Just had someone open their door on my car

Page 3 / 4
bellky, Jul 22, 11:18pm
You're not fooling anyone friendly_prawn, except maybe yourself.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 11:18pm
Nope your post is still there for the whole world to see.
This is the 4 time I have seen you post that you were going to report some one.Cheers for confirming it again.

skyblue17, Jul 22, 11:19pm
No loss.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 11:20pm
Oh and here's the definition of stupid.

stu·pid
[stoo-pid, styoo-] Show IPA adjective, stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est, noun

adjective
lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless

tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless

annoying or irritating; troublesome:

in a state of stupor; stupefied:

andrew241, Jul 22, 11:21pm
To be fair I would have kicked the punks door in to make it even.

bellky, Jul 22, 11:21pm
Whatever friendly_prawn. I can't say that I'm too worried about your musings to be honest.

johnf_456, Jul 22, 11:21pm
Haha, I always get the blame regardless.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 11:22pm
Oh well, you shouldnt have to worry about that any more mate.
;-)

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 11:36pm
after post 30 you may want to seriously reconsider this statement belky.

bellky, Jul 22, 11:46pm
Like I said friendly_prawn, I really don't care. This is just a laughable and pathetic joke. Go for it. I won ages ago.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 11:50pm
cheers belky. Been fun.let me know when you want to play again next time.

bellky, Jul 22, 11:53pm
You'll know friendly_prawn as now I will be taking a bit more notice of what you post, and will be making comments as I feel appropriate - should be fun for me.

friendly_prawn, Jul 22, 11:59pm
Nothing I didnt expect. You have already shown your true colours. I'll save these posts for the next time any one tries to accuse John.
I guess now we know why so many good posters have dissapeared over the years.But thanks for the heads up, I'll take special care not to give you any ammo to use to report me to trademe.

By the way, enjoy your new found, now how was it you put it. Oh yeah, "zero credibility"

bellky, Jul 23, 12:07am
Good on you - and very wise friendly_prawn.

friendly_prawn, Jul 23, 1:10am
read post 30 and see if you can figure out why you probably wont be around much longer. Im not the only one he reports.
Enjoy your holiday.

bellky, Jul 23, 1:28am
Yes be careful there andrew241.

pebbles61, Jul 23, 7:15am
Awesome lol, I'll have to remember this incase the same thing happens to myself.

bellky, Jul 23, 10:34pm
Oh looks like andrew241's post has been deleted. Wasn't me. I didn't care, but maybe little friendly_prawn did.

friendly_prawn, Jul 23, 10:56pm
lol not the brightest are you.

yep, credibility shot to hell.Looks like you managed to take out a few others along the way. Well done! Enjoy the rest of your day bellky.

whqqsh, Jul 23, 11:13pm
yup, denied narking on me previously then owned up later. able to give it but runs to mummy PDQ

bellky, Jul 23, 11:14pm
Well friendly_prawn I have been honest. I did not vote andrew241's post. That is all there is to say.

bellky, Jul 23, 11:16pm
If you're talking about me I don't remember. What you say might be true - I don't care - take it or leave it.

bellky, Jul 24, 12:16am
You think you'll get away with that!

darryl, Jul 24, 12:27am
I had a guy open his door on to my 1 week old car. I was sitting in drivers seat and heard him hit it. So I spun round and he saw me see him. So I got out and went round to his side and told him what I thought of him.

In his haste to go, he put his car in drive and drove into the curb. Then reversed as quickly as he could. His front bumper didnt seem too healthy.

It's just selfish thoughlessness - more and more commom these days.

mk3crazy, Jul 24, 12:37am
Don't make a racist thing out of something that everybody has done whether it was Indian, Maori,Parkia, Chinese etc. Just yesterday this man in a Toyota taxi van backed into someones paked car damaging the bumper with his towbar and didn't even leave a note of his detials let alone say sorry and that man was a Parkia I watched the whole thing and wrote down the detials and put it on the parked car. I also have lots marks on my car where other people have opened their doors onto it and do you think that was all done by Indian people!