Car dealer follows people home from supermarket

Page 2 / 2
sabbath-black, Oct 22, 7:55am
he approached us at video ezy bout a month ago.gave his name as peter.said he noticed my car(90 bluebird work car).said he could get us into his nanna mazda 1 that he was driving.was a little insulted but played along.will see if i can find his cell number

mopsy3, Oct 22, 10:28pm
Peter Rose. I dealt with him twice at Moyes, He was lovely.

mopsy3, Oct 22, 10:28pm
Oh. Snap.

jason18, Oct 22, 10:58pm

trade4us2, Oct 23, 6:14am
Moyes - ha ha ha. That figures. I wanted to make a bumper sticker that said "I escaped from Moyes without buying a car".

tgray, Oct 23, 6:41am

pebbles61, Oct 23, 7:14am
"Peter Rose makes donation to charity."

ummmm.cool story bro! lol

cory_pearson, Oct 23, 8:51am
Yeah, what was up with that poorly structured statement!

trade4us2, Oct 23, 8:43pm
"No records found". Obviously I don't know what to search for except for his name.
He did not want to give me a business card.
He said to me "I am a car dealer".

"As a trader you will need to display a window card (CIN) in any cars that are for sale. If no CIN is displayed in the vehicle offered for sale you are in breach of the Motor Vehicle Sales Act 2003."
There was no window card in the car he offered me for sale.

mopsy3, Oct 24, 1:28am
Yes, yes I know. However, at the time I wanted a manual Falcon and ironically they had one and the second time was one of their cheapies in the Saturday Herald. 5K for a 2000 Camry for a work courtesy car. Bought it in 2005 and have only renewed tyres other than the normal maintenance.

noswalg, Oct 24, 2:21am

elect70, Oct 24, 2:30am
Still not as bad ascharities whopester old folkfor automatic$50 donationsover the phonesometimes3-4 times a week, & even chase them up if they go into rest homestrying to getthem to leavetheir estate to them, they arefriggin leechesofthe worst kind , but dont see itonTV

tgray, Oct 24, 2:44am
He IS on the trader website listed on post #30.