Holden top speed

Page 4 / 5
craig04, Dec 26, 7:16pm
Sounds like a new scotty20001!

hi-ling, Dec 26, 7:48pm
Well Motor mouth, Im in town all afternoon today, so do you want to back up your mouth, or do you just want to be a keyboard warrior, Name a time and place.

carmad50, Dec 27, 2:32am
boo!

carmad50, Dec 27, 2:33am
southland hotel your shout for the whole bar Ill get there sometime

carmad50, Dec 27, 2:33am
a few weeks later

carmad50, Dec 27, 2:34am
meantimeuse that dribblers bib gave you cas there s shite all over your face mate

carmad50, Dec 27, 2:36am
wasser ure a real waffler aye seeing the cars were built in fords factory in japan and then exported and twelve came to n.z sunshine

hi-ling, Dec 27, 3:24am
Just remember, motor mouth, Invercargills a small place, and 1 day soon you'll make a mistake and I'll find you

splinter67, Dec 27, 3:40am
Shouldn't be hard to find look for someone with a penis for a head in an internet cafe

sanremo, Dec 27, 3:47am
I've gotten my 2001 Vectra up to 100Kph on the open road before.

She could probably go faster, but there's no way of finding out.

splinter67, Dec 27, 4:02am
Roflmao too much of something probably not woodies but too many NZ lagers

snoopy221, Dec 27, 4:03am
End of the day the radisisch telstar as ya BEEN TOLD.
Was basiacly just the low compression V6 with fancy suspenders and signaturesand skirts- *Tarted up*

Reality is also the signatureswere.
1 on the boot
2 on the guards
3!

mmmmmm!
Answer 3 and we moitbelieve ya been in one.

[Incedentaly the standard low comp mota can be fanged out ta 220-wiff a few *tweaks* ]

carmad50, Dec 27, 4:59am
I know different dont care what u wafflers say reallyas for hi ling wont be hard ta find me . did nt think u d realyy be a tosser and look that hard got ur glasses on u ll need em to see me flying past you and you be busy eatin my dust cough cough as for what Im drinkingtoday just woodstock and coffee

carmad50, Dec 27, 5:01am
and radisch telstar ll still beat your whatever gas guzling hi ling whatever mobile hahahahahaha

some people so eaily wound up over absolutely nothing these days especially from bluff it seems hi ling
dont you know street racing s illegal ya wolley

carmad50, Dec 27, 5:05am
ive actually still got the pics too 260 kph speedo recaro seating with the 2 tone trim etc etc

bigmacca, Dec 27, 5:18am
good for you carmad.lol.you know 99% of us couldnt give a shizzzle about your poxy old telstar a.but its funny yanking ya chain and watching you go off on a tangent.lol

splinter67, Dec 27, 5:19am
Have you got one with your hand on it that seems to be where it is most of the time

snoopy221, Dec 27, 5:41am
Well- There ya go then
go to your !my trade me!
!my photos!
and upload the pictures and copy and paste the link to here.

we await the pics.

carmad50, Dec 27, 7:10am
splinter no dont have a pic with me hand on it unlike quite a few in here tonite do have sum pics of the wife s head a bobbin will that do .

carmad50, Dec 27, 7:27am
snoopy have put them up and the links above , had a look at the pic above link dam good ding that was .

now letsget back to what this thread was supposed to be about holdens top speed .always thought fords did the towing of holdens across the line(wind up holden fans) yerp I do watch bathurst and the ch 3 raceday on sundays lols and nissan s rock guys lols laters

carmad50, Dec 27, 7:29am
tried the copy n paste dosent work my end

carmad50, Dec 27, 7:30am
will start a new thread about how fast u ve been in your current ride ,I ve done 140 ks in wifes car woooooow big deal I thought .

jmma, Dec 27, 7:31am
Click on your picture first, then copy & paste (o:

carmad50, Dec 27, 10:18am
look at profile pic snoopy

chebry, Dec 27, 8:14pm
Tiny little deal my diesel does 140 in 4th still winding up and no your ratshit telstar 626 will not catch it