Is this any good Toyota Aurion Sportivo 2009 3.6

Page 3 / 3
incar., Feb 24, 4:41am
its a answer to your quote ( your've changed your tune)

smac, Feb 24, 6:05am
What has you getting a warning got to do with what I said!

If you can't manage the most basic of HTML, quit trying to mess with the quote tool.

skyblue17, Feb 25, 5:12am
His inspections are probably as accurate/reliable too. Someone to be avoided.

incar., Feb 25, 5:49am
haha good try, in fact i inspected a vehicle for someone who works for the AA, and tomorrow i will be inspecting a vehicle for someone who works for Nissan in southland, why because i'm one of the best inspectors in N.Z

lombax, Feb 25, 9:05am
I own a Aurion Sportivo 2007,very nice car to drive ,it can be a guzzler around town,Great on long drives,the interior maybe boring,but the 204kw is fun,It comes with a tow bar which is a shame cause its front wheel drive,i went to upgrade to the 2010 model,but the only diff was ,the tail lights,and the stereo,the rest of the spec's were exactly the same ,so your paying an extra 5-10k, for nothin,do your homework,over all it is a good car,and it will last a lifetime

fordkiwi27, Feb 26, 4:23am
modest much!

skyblue17, Feb 26, 6:08am
Your credibility is crap mate. Your feedback suggests you aren't a man of your word so I'm hardly going to believe anything you may want to promote here.

incar., Feb 26, 6:35am
tell someone who cares because i dont, funny when your boy friend stops posting you come along, yep another gronk

shorebee, Feb 26, 9:57am
is an Aurion a 3.6 now, i thought they were 3.5 and commodores were 3.6