Toyota Signature Class

Page 3 / 3
toenail, Jan 23, 7:24pm
Are you saying these guys are stocking their cars in the wrong colours? Plenty of silver, greys, and whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Is6q2YFIJc

laurelanne, Jan 23, 7:30pm
That Roller says it all. How many new utes are out there painted white with black mags and trim. It's a cycle.

gamefisher, Jan 24, 9:01am
Happy with my Signature Class deal then because I bought a 2017 Hilux 4WD double cab 12,000k 18 month ago for $48,000 with $8-$10,000 of extras with the 3 year dealer warranty and free servicing. Would have to be very nit picking to fault it. $48,000 at the time wasn't over priced.

curlcrown, Jan 24, 9:23am
You might just as well show us a video of neol leeming with a display full of white and silver appliances.

curlcrown, Jan 24, 12:53pm
No one is suggesting that silver cars don’t sell, nor is anyone debating the fact that there are a lot of silver cars. Just that in almost all cases, all other things being equal when it comes to used cars a colour other than silver or white will be easier to sell. I invite a car dealer with his money where his mouth is to disagree with me.

cjohnw, Jan 24, 1:05pm
I am not a car dealer and I don’t disagree with you.
I have bought a number of new vehicles over the years and never, ever chosen silver. But did choose a white one once.

kazbanz, Jan 24, 2:35pm
I keep trying to explain it. We in NZ are a pimple on the backside of the world. We also have a warehouse mentality when it comes to consumer goods. So as a result the less desirable colors for cars are all we are able to buy. So people are forced to put up with what they don't want color wise because its the car they want just not the color.
That has really been bought into focus by the esc debacle /C19 where cars of color are thousands dearer in Japan.
Funny thing--I drove past the thames Sig class factory yesterday.
Hundreds of ex lease corolla hatches-all white or silver.

kazbanz, Jan 24, 2:36pm
I agree totally. --Except in certain specific cases Post box red

toenail, Jan 24, 3:04pm

curlcrown, Jan 24, 3:48pm
Yes, there are always exceptions.

sw20, Sep 23, 2:15pm
I've only ever chosen silver as a colour once in 20+ years of car ownership and 15+ cars. That was my Renault Clio Sport 172, which came in four colours. Silver, red, blue or black. There were so few sold new that you couldn't be picky about colour. You had to find one for sale first!