New look trade me motors

Page 1 / 4
aaron235, Jul 17, 8:21pm
what a heap of crap

loud_37, Jul 17, 8:26pm
Not a fan at all.

loud_37, Jul 17, 8:35pm
Is it just on mine or is there a lot of empty space on the right?

azamino, Jul 17, 8:50pm
what a mess why break something that worked so well.

tgray, Jul 17, 9:11pm
Really, what was wrong with it before?
Now I get a big advertisement in the body of the ad and have to scroll right down to the bottom to read the description.
Not an improvement in my opinion.

apollo11, Jul 17, 9:44pm
It looks very spread out and unfocused to me. Maybe it looks better on a phone(?), but looks like balls on my old pc.

poppy62, Jul 17, 9:56pm
Can't view the cars individually. Showing as a glitch in the system. annoying!

kazbanz, Jul 18, 7:47am
Typical really - fixing something that isn’t broken to justify putting prices up

desmodave, Jul 18, 7:50am
Can you still zoom in , i couldn't seem to see any pic with a good view . No doubt will get use to it , but if i am interesting in bidding bidbud rocks .

kazbanz, Jul 18, 9:53am
It really is a horrible setup. Definitely suited to mobile devices far more than desktops.

strobo, Jul 18, 10:42am
No blardy good ! ,They have effectively cancelled out the dirt bike section under motorcycles .now have to click like a war gamer & scroll like treasure hunter through a garbage pile to find what I like. more clicks more scrolling.and misleading subtitles.Leave it how it was.

gunhand, Jul 18, 10:53am
Dirt bikes is still there, as are the other types. Under, style.

mcfc11, Jul 18, 11:01am
Utter shite.

strobo, Jul 18, 11:24am
Thanks I see ,but for the likes of me it will take weeks $ and weeks to remap my brain for the go straight to.even small changes will affect me.With "my style" I like to sit down with a bourbon whilst leisurly scrolly and now it's a blimmin nightmare.Can you understand what those subtle changes even do to ones mind?my feelings are utterly hurt and am slightly disturbed at trademes changes ,it keeps me up later at night re-configuring those changes and i miss out on a bit with the mrs and my sex life is affected,my enjoyment of living is just not the same anymore!

jmma, Jul 18, 11:27am
3 bourbons will fix that :o)

gunhand, Jul 18, 11:36am
LOL, I had trouble last night with it looking for classic cars, I did eventually fined it after some swearing and cursing. Everything does appear to be there and once you spend a few times sorting it it will become second nature like it has been. Then when they change it again we will moan again. But I also thought it was just fine the way it was as well.

tgray, Jul 18, 11:54am
Have they just changed it back?

budgel, Jul 18, 2:07pm
Another negative vote from me!

stevexc, Jul 18, 2:48pm
Don't really care that the looks have changed but it seems much slower :(

intrade, Jul 18, 3:23pm
i think the continuously f. k with it from how i see it.

rainbow11, Jul 18, 4:15pm
Not a very helpful upgrade, it is not user friendly and takes too long to find anything.

paul861, Jul 19, 7:26am
I think its because the ads take so long to load, I cant scroll until the ad is complete

hydraline, Jul 19, 8:03am
Bloody Horrible new layout! Its not broken so why try to "fix" it

stevo2, Jul 19, 8:20am
Yes, like me, you must be running an adblocker. Those not running one will be seeing ads on the right hand side and maybe waiting for them to load. Im seeing no ads on this page but my adblocker is blocking 15 of them.

bill-robinson, Jul 19, 8:22am
I just tried it. you need old school able to read and understand the big words, no problem. now if they could get rid off the 'recommended for you',and 'recently viewed' bits.