NZ Police Doing a good job

Page 2 / 3
scotty20001, Jan 4, 3:54am
with out a GPS he would have made up a figure and given you a ticket, dont pretend he wouldn't have, and we all know overtaking is very dangerous and should never be attempted under any situation ever, even passing lanes according to the highway patrol who are attracted to them like they are a giant bloody magnet!

jagman24, Jan 4, 5:07am
dr doo little and no f all, he had a lot of time time slow down , does not mean he can drive like a tool does it , trying to turn around and get some dick head , who thinks its the motorway, complete loser and l no where you lives too, my get his plate and see what the cops make of him,

jagman24, Jan 4, 5:29am
dr doo little it helps if you now what you are talking about if not , and clearly this is the case here, say nothing, lol

big.b-lil.c, Jan 4, 6:04am
just shows, do 90kph the speed limit for a heavy vehicle and people complain that they are held up, do over 90kph they complain that you are speeding, go around a broken down vehicle they complain you cut them off, hit the broken down vehicle they complain the road is blocked. they do 110+kph and get a ticket they complain its petty policing, someone overtakes them doing 110+kph they complain there never a cop when ya need one. etc etc etc

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 6:40am
If you think you know something and would like to demonstrate it, it helps if you can write a coherent sentence. You can't.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 6:51am
Are to talking to me!

How does driving at or below the speed limit absolve you of the responsibility to check for passing vehicles before crossing the centreline!

big.b-lil.c, Jan 4, 6:59am
in your opinion what should he have done! remember the police thought he was in the right. he was traveling 6kph over the speed limit.

jagman24, Jan 4, 7:07am
tony you has mate , if you can not read well then,, samed heads on here talking shit,

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 7:08am
It's nothing to do with what speed he should have been or was doing. He was about to move out of his lane, to his right, without checking for vehicles legitimately overtaking him. He's a dangerous idiot by his own admission. The only person responsible had there been a collision would be him.

All the rest of his post is just hearsay.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 7:09am
You're still not making any sense. I'll put it down to the booze and drugs you consume to make yourself feel better.

jagman24, Jan 4, 7:13am
o rating, like whats in your head mate nothing at all, try to grow up now ,

big.b-lil.c, Jan 4, 7:43am
you didnt answer my question. what do you think he should have done! he had three choices, move right, stop, or hit the broken vehicle. none of his post is hearsay. hearsay is information given to a second party and repeated to a third party.

scotty20001, Jan 4, 8:25am
+1000

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 9:40am
Yes, I did. Read it again.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 9:41am
Learn English, fagman24.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 9:45am
And there you have it.

Also, clearly the OP wasn't looking very far ahead and anticipating early the need to cross the centreline to avoid the stationary obstacle and indicating accordingly. His driving just gets worse and worse!

romulan7, Jan 4, 11:08am
big.b-lil.c it lloks to me your about the only reasonable poster to this thread.
I take it we are probably the only two who have experiance of driving large vehicles with limited rear and side views!

The saying if you can not see a trucks mirrors and see the driver in those mirrors means the driver can not see you is very real!

romulan7, Jan 4, 11:17am
Where did I write that!The only person not seeing far enough ahead was the overtaking BMW driver who if he had not been so lead footed would have seen the hazzards ahead and eased off the gas to anticipate not just the big vehicle taking evasive action but also the following vehicle.

You want to defend a prat who goes barralling past to what could have been yet another head on accident then go right ahead.He obviously was not looking to far ahead when the cop nailed him and before you say the cop was hiding.There was no where for the cop to hide, plain sight and the BMW driver missed that as well.

Like I said on the outset good on the cop for nailing him and good on the cop for coming to talk to me for the allegation made by the BMW driver.Good because the cop got a bit more evidence against the BMW driver!

I wonder what you would have done differantly in the situation!

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 11:42am
I would have slowed steadily before reaching the stationary vehicle blocking the lane, then indicated right to cross the centreline, checked my mirror, looked over my shoulder to clear the blind spot, just in case, then safely completely the pass of the stationary vehicle without any reasonable chance of anyone passing me collecting me because I LOOKED!

jagman24, Jan 4, 11:47am
tony o rating and o brain, am sure trade me will what to see whatyou are saying about me ,

jagman24, Jan 4, 11:50am
act like a d head and see where it gets you fool

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 11:50am
That you're an illiterate idiot! I'm sure they'll agree.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 11:51am
It's got you nowhere.

Now, go sleep off the booze. Perhaps you'll make more sense in the morning.

jagman24, Jan 4, 11:51am
you are lucky you do not live in ch ch, mate l know a lot of high powered cops, eat clownslike you up big time,funny how you get this shit on here when schools out, lol , kiddie time or what, lol lol

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 11:54am
Good-o. I'm so scared. Shaking in my boots. No, really, I am. I won't sleep tonight knowing this.

Sod off, corksoaker.