NZ Police Doing a good job

Page 3 / 3
jagman24, Jan 4, 11:56am
tony your a f wit mate ,lol lol lol what a d head you are,

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 4, 11:59am
Still struggling with expressing yourself with a coherent sentence. Don't ever change! The world needs ditch diggers too.

jagman24, Jan 4, 12:04pm
you are a toss mate , one with no life at all , talk shit all you like dont give a shit about a loser like you f head,good night d head, lol , lol

jagman24, Jan 4, 12:12pm
l wonder what trade me would make of you mate , think about that,opening up your mouth, , and by the way tell your f sto some one that cares as you are a loser mate, f joke, lol lol lo ol, school back soon,

big.b-lil.c, Jan 4, 1:46pm
i dont mind having toshare a message board with these guys their knowledge of the road code and driving in general is good for a laugh, unfortunately for our safety they also use the same road as us.
i hope everyone drives safe and takes action to avoid accidents EARLY no matter who is in the wrong. when you are looking at wreckage its to late.

klrider, Jan 4, 5:58pm
Just doing the scores here, I think Tony 1 - V Jag 0.

lookoutas, Jan 4, 7:30pm
Jeez jigman - ever heard the radio add that sez real men don't say lol!

How many times have I pulled out to pass, only to have the one in front decide to do the same!
Answer:- Plenty.

We all make mistakes, and pointing bones at others doesn't help matters.
I was confronted head-on by an overtaking Commerdore over Xmas. Now, when this happens to me, usually lights start flashing, horns go off, fists shake, fingers flash accompanied by abuse - plus my cruise control go's off for the next 10 minutes.
Well the cruise control was very quiet in this instant, although it did ask why I didn't do any of these things. Instead, I moved over to give the Commie room. Like I always do.

Safe driving should not include shifting concentration/distraction from the job when confronted with a situation.