Trademe Motors Drag Race Meet

Page 2 / 7
turton, Jan 23, 9:52am
you must be a honda hater.

ninja_man, Jan 23, 9:53am
hmm, 121 lost to the honda R so i guess your numbers are a bit off

johnf_456, Jan 23, 9:54am
Like I said its very hard to get it precise watching each car then watching the second counter at the bottom. Perhaps you would like to do it instead. lol

ninja_man, Jan 23, 9:55am
all good.

johnf_456, Jan 23, 9:56am
:) If i get bored tomorrow ill do it by split seconds frame by frame.

phillip.weston, Jan 23, 10:04am
yeah it was a casual take off and I made a note in the video that I hesitated, but in this one http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=lCEruEu4quo I don't hesitate but it's not as long and camerawork isn't steady.

morrisman1, Jan 23, 10:05am
OK to settle any descripancy in numbers, here is what Adobe Premiere says. I set the In-marker as soon as I see the speedo start to move, and stop once the speedo hits 100. The program then says the duration between the markers

121: 6.24s
Integra: 6.13s
Accord: 8.03s
HMS Commodore: 7.29s
Galant: 9.2s

morrisman1, Jan 23, 10:06am
I didnt use that one because it misses the start, other than that it is undoubtably a better run

thegravelracer, Jan 23, 9:16pm
i wonder how many times scotty has read this and had a huge shit fitt lol,probly got so angry that ''NONE OF US CAN COUNT'' and smashed up his keyboard .Poor dude is his own enemy .Nice clip

johnf_456, Jan 23, 9:54pm
Excellent I was about to do that now. Thanks, goes to show how poor that commodore really is for a supercharged 3.8

pollymay, Jan 23, 10:57pm
I better be able to get the prelude into 5's or I'm going to be pissed. How many axles I snap doing that is anyones guess

doug207, Jan 24, 1:47am
The commonwhore has a supercharger and a few mods.it's a crap effort.

What year gixxer have you got! I should film my crappy little 600 one day.

johnf_456, Jan 24, 2:18am
Yup for the cc its pathetic, not to mention how much its bragged about.

richardmayes, Jan 24, 2:24am
Scotty is about, but ignoring this thread. How long can he hold out.!

1ollie, Jan 24, 3:59am
Hahaha awesome! I will say you have a little to much time on your hands man but thats classic! lol great work

turton, Jan 24, 4:32am
the video now has a dislike, any guesses who might have done that!

trdbzr, Jan 24, 4:37am
I think that little nark's been banned for a while

richardmayes, Jan 24, 4:54am
His posts are still up though.!

Come out, come out, wherever you are Scotty! All is forgiven.

un_known, Jan 24, 5:19am
lol he must be hurting supercharged 3.8l getting thrashed by a 1.6l granny cart (no offence morrisman).Thats really gotta hurt ya ego.

jmma, Jan 24, 5:53am
Umm, Why don't you put the Camaro speedo up, then we might see pathetic (o:

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:05am
i didn't even need to put it in its place mayes, my Commodore is still faster then your heap of shit accord dispite you trying to tell me other wise + my speedo is calibrated to GPS (something you can do in Commodores) not that you knew that either, the hot air that comes out of your mouth would start a GE90 gas turbine from standstill!

turton, Jan 24, 6:08am
haha. was only a matter of time

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:11am
yeah come on john 4578696 lets see your Camaro speedo, the fact that idiot mayes and tossa_man or any other Holden bashing tosser on this forumhas failed to provide a vid of their exact car in real world conditions speaks volumes i love it how they think they are in a position to criticize when they have not had the balls to front up with a vid them selves so they can talk bullshit all they like, and + my Commodore is still running a standard exhaust manifold and i am in the process of getting a decent set of headers and i will re post and see whos laughing, at least i am faster then that heap of 3rd world crap mayes goes on about (even more then i talk about my Commodore) that has proved something, it has also proved that john_nark575793 needs to learn basic counting skills.

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:13am
hows your 2 liter auto mark 2 going!

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:13am
i really couldn't give a shit, as that wasn't tossa_mans granny cart/ shopping trolley