Trademe Motors Drag Race Meet

Page 3 / 7
moosie_21, Jan 24, 6:14am
Until both of you front up, it's all just words.

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:15am
i filmed my car what more do these idiots want!

moosie_21, Jan 24, 6:17am
Video of what!

morrisman1, Jan 24, 6:20am
You're in denial, probably disbelief. Why dont you think that it was my 121 in there!

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:22am
ok put it up against a standard 121 and see how it goes.

morrisman1, Jan 24, 6:26am
Next you will be wanting me to fill the tyres with concrete and get 4 fatties like yo momma and time it going up a hill with a headwind. Face it, 1.6L Econo Nannabox > HMS Commodore.

Editied because I half expect you to report the swearing in an effort to suppress other opinions

richardmayes, Jan 24, 6:26am
Why!

The issue here is, your modified 3.8 supercharged isn't man enough to even come close to his modified 121.

We're laughing, Scotty. At your inferior manhood.

rednsr, Jan 24, 6:29am
Dude you have a commodore. Big deal.
Everyone else's cars aren't any better really. They're not fast (that 121 is impressive mind you) they're not overly sought after and overall they're just a form of conveyance.

I think you guys just need to grow up a bit.

ninja_man, Jan 24, 6:31am
haha funny that, its not actually mine (says selling on behalf on auction). infact i drive an integra type r, which in this video it kicks ur heavy whale

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:32am
mayes you drive a ford laser, you are not even qualified operate a computer let alone to comment, change your tune all the time don't ya mayes what happened to your awesome accord!

ninja_man, Jan 24, 6:32am
haha my granny cart is faster than your p.o.s car

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:33am
its funny mayes you can say anything behind a keyboard can't you!

ninja_man, Jan 24, 6:34am
nope, but exactly the same model

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:35am
real mature, answer my question i will ask it again since you obviously have trouble reading like most honda drivers is the vid your OWN CAR!

ninja_man, Jan 24, 6:35am
lol READ my previous comment. if thats not too hard

ninja_man, Jan 24, 6:37am
that ITR in the video is stock

richardmayes, Jan 24, 6:40am
(1) While your ability to put the apostrophe in "don't" puts you in the top probably 15% of Trademe users, nevertheless you use phrases like "once so ever." So clearly I'm more qualifiedto "operate a computer" than you are.

(2) I don't drive a Ford Laser, my wife drives a Ford Laser. I've told you this many times.

(3) I never had an Accord, my first boss had an Accord. It was a beautiful car. My second boss had a VZ SV6, it was a nasty POS. I've told you this many times also.

(3) So I've never changed my tune, you're just not very smart. And your car's a POS. I fart in your general direction.

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:45am
i am very curious no doubt one of you honda tossers will have an answer since when did i say that my Commodore was the fastest thing on the street, i recall tossa_man and idiot mayes saying it was, but i never did, i have only ever said it is faster then a 3rd world built pile of shit v6 accord and it is, the proof is in the pudding thai ladyboys, so get back in your hondas and piss off to the local gay bar, you might get even get lucky who knows!

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:46am
in the opinion of somebody who clearly has no clue how to drive a car i am supposed to believe an SV6 is a p.o.s! even though it would run rings around your beloved accord. i have driven more cars then you have had hot dinners mayes as its part of my job.

scotty20001, Jan 24, 6:48am
no mayes, your car is a p.o.s you drive a triumph don't you! you really cant get much worse then that except of course a cr-v.

morrisman1, Jan 24, 7:01am
since you started getting so defensive when it gets beaten by anything

morrisman1, Jan 24, 7:02am
whats that got to do with the price of milk! Ive seen a SC commy with a broken SC belt, Owner didnt notice any difference lol.

scotty20001, Jan 24, 7:04am
bypass valve must have been faulty, normally happens around 800,000km

scotty20001, Jan 24, 7:04am
i got defensive! these honda tossers got offensive i just put them in their place and they are hurting, look at their remarks.

richardmayes, Jan 24, 7:11am
You deliver rental Camrys to the Chch airport all day.

You must get HEAPS of opportunities to explore the dynamics of the latest top cars doing that job.